CANADA STARTUP VISA (FAMILY PR)
Are you an entrepreneur who is willing to invest $130,000-150,000CAD in an innovative and scalable business in Canada and would like to get Canadian PR for your family in a fast track mode? Then Canada’s Startup Visa program is the best option for you.
- You need toget a Letter of Support from one of the Canadian Designated Organizations.
- You need to score only band 5 in IELTS.
- You need to show only $12,960 CAD – $34,299 CAD depending on the family size, as settlement fund.
Advantages of the Startup Visa Program:
- Fastest pathway for Permanent Residence (PR) in Canada.
- No net worth requirement or verification.
- No residency compulsion during the Startup development phase.
- Can relocate to Canada within a few months by obtaining a work permit while the PR application is in process.
- Entire initial leg work is outsourced till you arrive in Canada
- Get a Startup Program Certificate, highly valuable for business funding and growth.
We help you:
- Validate your eligibility for Startup Visa Programme
- Find Startup Visa eligible business ideas for you
- Analyze Business Ideas for market and feasibility
- Find reliable Startup Project Planning and Development Companies in Canada
- Help develop Pitch Deck and Presentation for the Designated Organizations
- Help develop your candidature for the Designated Organizations
- Give detailed presentations of the proposed startup
- Finalize Designated Organization
- Prepare you for Panel Interview
- Get your acceptance to the Designated Organization Startup Visa Program
- Finalize Mentorship Terms and sign your agreement with the Designated Organization.
- Finalize Startup Project Development Plan
- Sign Startup Acceptance and Startup Development agreements
- Engage Immigration Consultants to file your Permanent Residence and Work Permit Applications and finalize the agreement terms
- Complete your PR Visa and Work Permit Applications filed with Government of Canada within 3-4 months of starting.
Canada’s StartUp Visa is the Clear Winner
It’s the fastest program, the investment is as low as 130,000 CAD with very little requirement of Net Worth and can get you and your family quickly to Canada on Work Permit and PR. You get Work Permit in about 3-4 months and PR in 15 Months.
Call 9319299633 for us to prepare your Canada Startup Business Proposal and get a Designated Body to support you for Immigration.
Count on an Experienced Professional to Assist You with the Complex Immigration Processes. We are a team of experienced and specialists immigration professionals rated as India’s leading Business Immigration Consultants for Canada with growing network in Canadian business eco-system. We have the team of lawyers, business brokers, designated agencies, developers of technology who work as a team under our coordination for an assured success with complete transparency on your PR and Work Permit Process.
Give us a call at 9319299633 for a quick online/in-person appointment for a free consultation.
Besides StartUp PR Visa, we also help immigrate with
- Provincial Entrepreneur Stream (Get 2 Years Business Permit for Self and Family without investing a penny). You will only be required to invest 200,000 after arriving in Canada on a 2 year Business Work Permit. (Canada provides education and medical benefits on Work Permit same as those to PR Holders. After 2 years, you receive the PR.
- Intra Company Transferee (ICT) Work Permit under Global Skills Strategy (International Mobility Program (IMP)). This allows 2 week processing and gets you to Canada in a matter of 2-3 months. You apply for PR after completion of first year and receive the PR in the second year.
- Canada is the fastest growing developed economy in the world: 3rd in G7 FDI inflows in 2020, and is the 10th largest economy.
- Canada offers low business taxes for companies and a very good business climate. The Canadian marginal effective tax rate (METR) now stands at 13.7 per cent, which is the lowest in the G7 and below the OECD average.
- Companies investing in Canada can benefit from a range of incentives and tax credit programmes.
- Increasingly, global investors look not only to invest, but to put down roots in Canadian communities known for their vibrancy, richness and value based culture.
- The largest Fortune 500 companies are expanding existing operations or establishing new R&D hubs in Canada.
- Canada gives investors preferential market access through 15 trade agreements to 51 countries with nearly 1.5 billion consumers and a combined GDP of US$52 trillion.
- Canada is well placed to serve as a central hub for global trade. The air transport infrastructure is the best in the world and the coastal ports provide direct maritime access to Asia, Europe and South America. The Great Lakes also provide easy access to the U.S.
- Canada has 13 International airports (43 airports of entry), 17 Seaports and 117 Border crossings to the USA.
- Canada is the most educated workforce in the world with nearly 59.4% of Canadians aged 25-64 having graduated from tertiary education institutions, and has 2.8M+ STEM graduates.
- Canada is second only to Japan among G7 countries in terms of political stability.
- The Canada-European Union Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) ensures 98% of EU tariffs are duty-free for Canadian goods and guarantees market access to both the EU and North America. Over the course of the next seven years, a further 1% of tariff lines will be phased out, making 99% of all Canadian goods entering the EU market duty-free.
- Canada will continue to be the best country in the G20 for doing business throughout the next five years (2021-2025); it has consistently ranked among the top 3 countries in the last 5 years.
- Canada ranks first among Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) countries for its attractiveness to entrepreneurs thanks to its welcoming and robust business environment.
- Canada had the second-largest foreign direct investment (FDI) stock to GDP ratio among G20 countries over the 2015-2019 periods.
- Canada fosters innovation by supporting private-public collaboration through its Super-cluster program in 5 industry-led sectors for a total of $950 million by 2028.
- Canada supports large innovation projects valued over $10 million through the Strategic Innovation Fund which includes $3.4 billion in contributions and $7.2 billion in new funding from 2021 to 2027.
- Canada leads the G7 in research and development (R&D) spending in post-secondary research as a share of GDP.
- Canada offers one of the most generous R&D tax incentives in the G7. It’s Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED) tax incentive is Canada’s largest R&D program, providing $3 billion annually in tax incentives.
- Ottawa, Toronto, Montréal, Vancouver and Calgary have high tech talent with the lowest tech cost among 50 North American cities. Furthermore, Toronto ranked fourth as a tech talent market for its dynamism, talent quality and cost.
- Canada ranks second in Kearney’s annual Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) Confidence Index for 2021, a jump from ranking third in 2019.